Yes! Send me the FREE sample chapter
Sign-up, and get a free sample chapter!
The #NoEstimates book is finally going out to the presses, available for purchase in digital format in our sales page for the book.
The book explains many of ideas behind #NoEstimates, but this is a movement that is much larger that one person can even comprehend.
Because of that, and because I know you will want to know more I’ve spent many weeks preparing an extra set of material that you can use to explore the #NoEstimates ideas in much more depth than even one book allows for.
In the book proper we cover:
- Why estimation does not work and is dangerous for your projects (sample chapter)
- Estimation approaches and how they create waste in projects
- Rethinking Estimates and their alternatives
- How NoEstimates can help you manage projects in crisis
- The fast track to NoEstimates (includes a handy how-to guide)
- How to recover a project in trouble with the help of NoEstimates
- How to win customer’s trust with rolling wave forecasting and NoEstimates
We worked with Tomas Rybing and Evan Leybourn to create some much needed additional mini e-books:
- Ultimate Guide to Capacity Planning with #NoEstimates by Tomas Rybing
- How Much does it Cost?: A Guide to Agile Contracts by Evan Leybourn
But we also have 9 video interviews!
- 3 video interviews with #NoEstimates Pioneers: Woody Zuill, Neil Killick and Henri Karhatsu
- 4 video interviews with #NoEstimates practitioners with diverse background: Allan Kelly, Clinton Keith, Marcus Hammarberg, Chris Chapman
- 2 video interviews with CEO’s that explain how they apply #NoEstimates in their own companies: Diego Cenzano, CEO of Biko2; and Sven Ditz, CEO of Sitegeist.de
Ready to purchase the book and the extra material? Here’s where you can buy the #NoEstimates Book.
Not ready yet? No worries, sign-up and get the sample chapter right now.
No spam! Only the book – but you can also unsubscribe at any time.
How NoEstimates principles can be applied to turn a project around